Become an Ambassador
Do you feel passionate about academic publishing and good publication practices?
Do other researchers always turn to you for tips and help?
If you share our belief that researchers globally need to be connected and have access to timely guidance as they navigate the complex publication process, join our ambassador program to help us reach more researchers around the world.
Who can be an ambassador?
- Young researchers who are excited about learning and sharing their knowledge on campus and through social media.
- Lecturers, professors, and mentors who are looking for learning resources to share with their students.
- Academic speakers and presenters who are eager to talk about new developments in journal publishing and scholarly communication.
- Librarians and institutional administrators who would like to offer resources and guidance to their staff and students.
Why become an ambassador?
The invaluable satisfaction that you’re giving back to the scholarly community and helping other researchers meet their publication goals, receive a certificate of recognition, priority consideration for your feedback and suggestions and platform to connect with other research ambassadors.
What does an ambassador do?
- Share your research thoughts through research publication.
- Display strict compliance against plagiarism and cloning of articles.
- Conduct research and innovation awareness presentations.
- Encourage your colleagues and students to publish and flourish.
- Invite other researchers to become ambassadors to benefit the research community.